7/14/07

Innernet Fun

It's about time that The Simpsons have come out with a movie. Many times I've watched and wondered how our Bubble Family would fit into a nice town like Springfield. Well, I don't have to wonder anymore and neither do you. Click here and you can create your own Simpsons character. What did we DO before you came along, my lovely Innernet?


Bubble Boy



Bubble Girl



Big E


Little A


Angry A

This is what Little A looked like for much of the time we were on vacation. Now don't take what I'm about to say wrong, because he can be a real sweetheart and a charmer. But, I don't think I'm telling secrets when I say that Little A has his moments of general contrariness. This tendency doesn't improve much when he's sleep-deprived, asked to walk farther than 15 feet without ice cream at the other end, or when forced to spend 14 non-stop days with a big sister who can sometimes be...uh...less than supportive. I couldn't resist the opportunity to portray this alter-ego and how I felt after 14 days of it.

Crazy Lady.

No comments: