5/1/07

Thrillin'



If you are like me and haven't ridden a Big Wheel in the past oh, let's say, 25 years, I want to take this opportunity to encourage you find the tallest hill you can manage and go for it...and don't forget the all-important Spin Out at the bottom.

I have come to accept the self knowledge that I am not what most people would call a Thrill Seeker. Content to meander down the ski slope, drive in the right lane, and wash my hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with soap and WARM water, you are unlikely to find me with a parachute strapped on my back or on the next Discovery channel expedition to Mount Everest. But give me a Big Wheel and a hill and I shall put aside my anti-bacterial gel and be there....even without a helmet.

2 comments:

mike said...

Drive in the right lane? Hmmm

Bubble Girl said...

Metaphorically speaking, of course.