11/2/07

Day Two

Day Two of National Blog Posting Month and already the shallow well of Interesting Things to Say has run dry. I obviously didn't muster up the effort required to make my way to Bubble Boy's office to post photos from Halloween. I guess I'll save those for a day when I have absolutely nothing to say. Not like today when I can at least ramble about something.

So, even though nobody cares and Mighty Girl has educated me enough to know that Nobody Cares What I Had for Lunch, here's what I ate today.

Breakfast: yogurt with frozen blueberries and 1/4 cup granola. One mini Twix.

Lunch: Grilled chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a with only the bottom piece of bread. Yummy waffle fries. One mini snickers.

Snack: I lost count of the number of mini candies. Maybe 7?

Dinner: God. This is a little embarrassing. I remember seeing broccoli and roasted red peppers, and asparagus, then came the pasta, chicken cacciatore, and slice of spinach/mushroom pizza, and finally peach crisp, coffee gelato, tiramisu cake and some sort of cream-filled puff dipped in chocolate. Cannoli Joe's is an evil, evil place.

I won't be having an evening snack. I think I'll just waddle upstairs and sleep before the big ride. Hopefully I won't still feel like a Weeble Wobble tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I've never been to Cannoli Joe's. Is it any good? Is it a buffet??

Oh, the Halloween candy is killing me too! The fun sized candy bars aren't just for dessert, they seem to be fair game for breakfast, lunch, snack, or dinner.